Skip to Main Content
Rita Mordio (
2017-04-04 08:56 pm (UTC)
I have some questions! Sorry there are so many, and sorry if some have been answered elsewhere! (I did check the FAQ and activity page first)
1. Can TDM threads be used for bonuses?
2. Basic activity is supposed to be from "two different log threads", but what does that mean exactly? Can two threads in the same entry count, or do they need to be from two different entries on the log comm?
3. Can threads used for basic AC also be used for bonuses?
4. If a thread is used for AC in one month, but continues to be tagged through the next month, can its new comments be used for bonuses in the next month's AC?
5. Can comments from late in the month be used for next month's AC instead, or do they need to be within the AC period?
Reply to this
Thread from start
Post a comment in response:
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Log in with OpenID?
Forget your password?
Site and Journal Search
Buy Dreamwidth Services
Gift a Random User
Site and Account